Welcome to GFR Headquarters! This week, Lisa’s sharing some fun intimate facts behind the scenes of her life and business, and how she maintains her energy and mindset in her daily work routines and personal rituals.
Do you love hearing how people structure their day?
Tune in to find out Lisa’s self-care routines, what she does for meditation, and how she keeps up her love-hate relationship with exercise, plus get all the details on the productivity system she uses to manage her business and how she’s made her work schedule work for her.
This episode’s packed with tips you can take action on, and the intention is that you hear things that resonate with you and inspire you to take baby steps to make changes in your own life. Check it out and enjoy!
- Books that are on Lisa’s nightstand right now:
- Outrageous Openness – Tosha Silver
- Change Me Prayers – Tosha Silver
- Illusion of Money – Kyle Cease
- I Can See Clearly Now – Wayne Dyer’s autobiography
- A Course In Miracles Made Easy – Alan Cohen
- Other Favorite books:
- Getting Things Done – David Allan
- Loving What Is – Byron Katie
- A New Earth – Eckhart Tolle
- Ten Percent Happier – Mindfulness Meditation App
- Intermittent Fasting Resource – DyAnn Parhan
- Transcendental Meditation
- The 12 GFR Commandments – download your own copy now
- Join the GFR Squad – get started for just 20 Bucks! Plus experience Lisa GFRing all over the place in the private SQUAD Quad Facebook Group 😉
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If you liked this episode let me know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are much appreciated! This helps us reach entrepreneurs just like you to be unapologetically themselves. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and positive review. You can do that by visiting right here.