Lisa Cherney brings on Tristan Truscott as he shares about his 5-year struggle with intense pain, a $90,000 unsuccessful surgery to reclaiming his identity after a big wake up movement, or as we call it his #GFRmoment.
Do you listen to your body? Or do you numb the signals, cut off the connection, or perhaps ignore what it’s trying to tell you all together?
Tristan built the largest Marcial Arts Academy in Austin, TX before his devastating back injury. This is his story from considering his exit to success, love, and happiness!
- [8:00] I always got up, but not that day
- [22:20] My mission was fragmented
- [26:29] Lock in the lessons, check the boxes with Lisa Cherney
- [43:00] Don’t need to follow someone else’s model – it’s time for me to be me
- [45:00] Living through commandment #3