Excited to welcome Michele PW (Pariza Wacek), Bestselling, award-winning author, and internal business copywriter, to the GFR Show.
Let’s start the conversation with this question, is your creativity fully expressed, or are you feeling creatively repressed? If someone had asked me this question, even just a few months back, I would have said, what creativity? But after this conversation with Michele, I see it clearly, and share more about this in the interview 😉
We all possess inherent creativity that is vital to our work. In this episode, you’re going to hear how one seemingly small comment, from an unqualified person, repressed Michele’s creativity for years. Her wormhole story is packed with GFRMoments, sure to inspire and invigorate your creativity. Enjoy.
- Michele PW’s Love-Based Copy Template
- Michele’s Novella – The Secret Diary of Helen Blackstone
- Book: True Purpose: 12 Strategies for Discovering the Difference You Are Meant to Make by Tim Kelley
- Movie: Bohemian Rhapsody
- The 12 GFR Commandments – download your own copy now
- Join the GFR Squad – get started for just 20 Bucks! Plus get access to the Squad exclusive video “How Multi-Passionate People Get Started With a New Project” with Michele PW
Did you enjoy the podcast?
If you liked this episode let me know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are much appreciated! This helps us reach entrepreneurs just like you to be unapologetically themselves. If you received value from this episode, it would mean the world if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and positive review. You can do that by visiting right here.